ALL THE OTHER ABUSE (Phishing / 419 scam / Child Pornography)
How to Submit the complaint:
- Complainant needs to be sent to email address complain (at) mainreg.com.
- Enter the domain name and the detailed complaint. Complaint should include details of abuse along with the evidence to support it.
- Enter you name and email address on which you wish to receive our reply.
Process to address whois inaccuracy complaint
- MainReg Abuse team will go through the complaint to determine the type of the abuse.
- In case of compromised/hacked domain, a warning will be sent to the domain registrant. If the registrant fails to remove the unauthorized content, the domain name will be suspended.
- In case of deliberate abuse like phishing / Malware / 419 scam / Child Pornography the domain name will be suspended directly.
- Click Submit.